PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TYPE RATING, LINE TRAINING E CONTRATTO
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2014, 15:29
I-NNAV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ciao!
Non credo che tu possa perché non lo vedo scritto come alternativa a meno che non si tratti di un single pilot aircraft, come recita la pagina prima che ho postato al punto (2) (i) dove per altro specifica la necessità di un mcc se si opera in multi pilot:
(b) Single-pilot high performance non-complex aeroplanes. Before starting flight training, an applicant for a first class or type rating for a single-pilot aeroplane classified as a high performance aeroplane shall:
(1) have at least 200 hours of total flying experience, of which 70 hours as PIC on aeroplanes; and
(2) (i) hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of a course for additional theoretical knowledge undertaken at an ATO; or
(ii) have passed the ATPL(A) theoretical knowledge examinations in accordance with this Part; or
(iii) hold, in addition to a licence issued in accordance with this Part, an ATPL(A) or CPL(A)/IR with theoretical knowledge credit for ATPL(A), issued in accordance with Annex 1 to the Chicago Convention;
(3) addition, pilots seeking the privilege to operate the aeroplane in multi-pilot operations shall meet the requirements of (d)(4).
Single-pilot high performance complex aeroplanes. Applicants for the issue of a first type rating for a complex single- pilot aeroplane classified as a high performance aeroplane shall, in addition to meeting the requirements of (b), have fulfilled the requirements for a multi-engine IR(A), as established in Subpart G.

Quindi o il doc che ho postato é sbagliato, e quindi me ne dispiaccio, o io non riesco a capire e spero che qualcuno mi illumini...
Ciao!