PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are all pilots @ EK so unhappy?
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2014, 23:24
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not only pilots are unhappy, but whole staff in EK.

This company died. These are just remains of a dead body.

And it seems to me that there are many EK bots on this forum, trying to improve the average of positive comments.

Whenever someone is writing "resign if you are not happy" or "you have to make your own happiness" you know it's a bot. They love to give to say this to you, it is their official policy, I think. Maybe one of th bots is Tim Clark himself. He is, probably, the only man happy in this company. Earning money on behalf his employees's misery. When he is passing stpc he doesn't even look at his staff, he doesn't say hello, he doesn't approach counter to check in himself. It gives pretty clear idea how the management sees us, isn't it?

And I liked when someone here said that there are many others in line waiting to work here, which gives to the management arrogant and self assured attitude. But this management is stupid id they think it is going to last. Not forever. Not even couple of years more. Resources are drained.

It should be Emirates plane in that 7500 movie, where all are dead but not knowing that.