PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Veterans planning to leave Scotland in the event of a yes vote?
Old 7th Sep 2014, 12:02
Hangarshuffle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hang on to your Tam O Shanters or Bowler Hats.

Because it will all become very acrimonious very shortly, like many divorces do. Leaving both sides hating the other.
To me, having been in both countries over August after decentish periods abroad, its very obvious (to see the opening and widening divisions on the islands that are Britain) and this will only continue after the poll (which will be won by the "yes" vote, clear as day).
This is going to launch a real period of soul searching and change within England. And who knows what the remainder of "Britain" will do?
You could aim the barrel of the gun right at the heart of the Conservative Party for this, IMHO. This has been coming for 35 years.
Federalism could and I think now, will end up being the way ahead for the remainder of Britain, consisting of Wales, Northern Ireland (almost impossible to fathom, for me, that one) and probably the larger area of the Midlands, the North of England ( basically a crescent shape Liverpool-Manchester-Sheffield Leeds to Newcastle (like the rail and communication plan that has been so mooted recently and now we see why), plus London (practically a separate country in itself now anyway (like Singapore?), plus "the South East"(simply now a vassal to London) and finally plus good old horrible weirdo Cornwall.
Its a disaster and its coming.
Wonder if Cameron thinks it was a good idea to spend most of August chillaxing on holiday now?
And someone please wake up and tell the Queen. Her family will be out on their ear after this as well, mark my words.
Its a disaster. 300 years of up and down and it ends shortly, thus, under these dim twerps.
But nothing I can do anyway, nor you.Rant over and going back to work.
p.s. put your money into the Euro or Dollar.