PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Veterans planning to leave Scotland in the event of a yes vote?
Old 7th Sep 2014, 01:11
Always a Sapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
perthsaint

A few questions for you...

Would we all agree that the United Kingdom is a modern country that is based on democracy and governed by a Government voted in by the whole of the UK and also holds such things as fairness and democracy close to the heart... Yes?

So why are the 'Yes' group trying to break up OUR country the United Kingdom?

And more importantly WHY THE ****** DON'T I and every other citizen of this fine and upstanding Country the UNITED KINGDOM who are not currently sat in Scotland GET A ****** VOTE AND SAY IN BUSTING UP OUR COUNTRY!!!!

What right does a MINORITY (which, at the end of the day the 'Yes' campain is when you take into account all UK citizens) think they have to break up the country, hardly democratic is it?

Out of interest, in the event of a 'yes' vote. One that will no doubt lead to the break up of our country, the UK and considering the majority of the voters in the UK will have had NO SAY IN IT WHAT SO EVER what's the chances of taking it to the European Court of Human Rights as I for one will most certainly feel that my human rights will have been proper rolled over.

Mark my words the UK is going down the pan and the way it's going, give it ten years it's going to resemble the FRY, ie Bosnia revisted only instead of being over there it will be over here!

Okay rant over... for now, apologies for all the shouting etc. Nurse is here with my meds now...