PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VIETJET AIR /ATRANS AVIATION
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2014, 12:02
Greenlights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alwayswannafly, sorry for you man. But as you say, you deserve surely a better opportunity.

The bad thing, is you may wait for a long time...unfortunately, as I said, It is something that spreads like cancer cells.

Indeed VJC, before this sh**;paid for TR (against a 5 years contract, actually one year but renewalbe) , and pilots were paid during LT. Except the OBS flights...
Do they still offer some food on board to the crew or make they it pay like other LCC ? I would not be suprised that one day, 100% of food will be paying.

Now, some pilots are ready to pay just to go beyond others. But that will not last, they will see that when VJ will not need of them, they will kick their ass, and their career will be quite unstable.

Glad I have a business beside, so I only use this inudstry to fly where I want and when I want, but not for a real career. Oh no...no no.

VJ may be a cool environnement, especially with cabin crew (well apparently with the technicians it's not so fun sometimes), but the way they treat pilots and passengers (they are often late according to articles) it says it all.