PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2014, 12:15
Collando

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We have done nothing wrong.

Just remember in Alan's own words "Management have done nothing wrong"

It's the fuel costs, that bothersome company Virgin, the belligerent autocracy in Hong Kong, those cunning devils in Vietnam , the unions, set up costs in Japan the greatest potential market in Asia, the government not giving us a hand out, Air New Zealand Cathay, Singapore Airlines, MAS and every other airline that flies into Australia with their B777 forcing us to reduce our yield to fill aircraft, 65% line in the sand, two aircraft for every Virgin aircraft, Airbus delivering their aircraft on time with no penalties, (The cheek of it) inefficient aircraft, a board with little airline experience, Asian airlines copying us when we set up budget airlines there reducing our potential profits, poor fuel hedging, Emirates taking more customers from us than we expected, more managers than we really need (but who pander to my narcissitic needs and follow my lead unquestionably) my uncompromising self belief that it will all work out cause I'm rarely wrong ! My 2 million dollar plus salary....... Whoops did I just say that.

Did I miss anything ? I was really only getting started !!!!

Let me know if I missed anything.