PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Throw in the towel?
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2014, 22:46
patryan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi id like to thank everyone for the positive feed back, " level altitude" thats exactly the kind of maths my instructor asks me, and i do get the answers right to the fuel calculation questions he asks me its just the pressure i dont like, ive always found maths difficult, i dont actually think im bad at maths i really think im just scared of them if that makes sense. And just to answer your mathematical question no we wont have to go to the pumps to fuel up we have a sufficient amount of fuel to fly for an hour. Its really my last lesson that has thrown me the most, when the instructor told me im taking too long to complete simple tasks like the walk around and his thoughts on how slow its taking me to catch onto things, he also commented on how i find simple tasks difficult, to be honest he has sucked allot of confidence out of me, im beginning to think that i should just leave it because from what hes saying im doing everything wrong and making an entire disaster out of each lesson.