PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2014, 22:05
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perspicacious indeed.

Naughty of Voltaire, I know, but it had to be done; Mike Smith is (IMO) one the very few men 'right' for the job; if he is not recruited as DAS then he should be 2IC; replacing some of the 'top trough' dwellers. IF, that is the reform is not to be another Pink Bat fiasco or another disgraceful airport smoke and mirrors debacle.

I expect the Senate will be interested to see if 'CASA' is ever going to allow the release of the TSBC report. The rumour is that the TSBC have released it; ATSB have seen it as has Truss, but 'CASA' are blocking the publication. Although why is a mystery; what TF has it to do with CASA or the Murky Machiavellian puppet master crew is beyond my humble reach. Normally a tale like that would be dismissed out of hand; but with so much going on behind closed doors, it's hard to know what to believe.

This is why there must be at least one honest man at the top table, just to keep the rest honest and I for one would trust Mike Smith to do exactly that. He's probably had a DCM by now, considering the dark powers at work in the underworld. The silly buggers have probably promoted one (if not both) of the GWM Wodgers in the sure and certain knowledge that embuggerance rules supreme at Sleepy Hollow.

Smoke, mirrors and pink bats to keep your arse warm – for all.

Toot toot.