PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2014, 15:56
Shed-on-a-Pole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lighty89 - If you have a preference for choosing one airline over another for your personal travel needs then that is entirely your perogative. However, to come forward on a public bulletin board making indefensible allegations is another matter altogether. It is not clever and is wholly unwarranted.

I see that you have only a very small number of previous posts to your name, so maybe you are new on here. So let me give you a little bit of friendly advice. Have a good read of the Ryanair thread. Going back, you will find a series of apologies / retractions posted by individuals who, like yourself, made allegations on PPRuNe concerning the safety of an airline. Being unable to substantiate their assertions, they found themselves facing legal action and were called upon to make a donation to charity in recompense.

If you wish to persist in posting total nonsense concerning "death traps" on PPRuNe, I suggest you gather some evidence which you would be happy to present in your defence in court. Otherwise, you might be well advised to keep your ignorance and prejudice to yourself. The lawyers won't be impressed by the excuse that you "probably exaggerated".