PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2014, 09:50
thorn bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ouch!! Sarcs'y!!!,

someone should ask her to have a look at CAsA.

How many "McKinsey-style hotshots" feed at the CAsA trough?

How many of those "Hotshots" were originally CAsA employee's??

How many of those "Hotshots" are receiving considerably more in remuneration as "Hotshots" than they ever received as full time employee's??

and people say CAsA is not corrupt!!

Loved this bit, sound like CAsA?? you bet!!

"Hanger’s examination of what went wrong provides a rare forensic picture into the ­internal dysfunction of modern bureaucracies, with public servants busy, busy, busy having meetings and exchanging emails, but never realising they were achieving nothing except meeting and exchanging emails".

I hear rumours that a new DAS will not be appointed until the beginning of next year, supposedly because "whoever" is from overseas and need's time to relocate.

Oh how I pray its Mike Smith, but that would probably be too much to wish for, given the extent of the "iron rings" rear guard action.

There's not much hope for a reforming DAS.

Poor old miniscule has been blitzed with dire predictions of what will happen if their is a change in the status quo.

We all know he lacks "Pendulous stability"...(no balls).

That leaves F%ck-whit-son in charge for four months, with no chance of any change from the Comics policies of embuggerance, so I expect the 1659 Friday faxes will continue unabated.

Four months will also give the cost burden of Part 61 to bite, just in time for Part 135 to sail over the parapet and complete the ethnic cleansing of GA.

What really gets in my craw is, saving GA in Australia is so simple, it lies across the Tasman!!

Last edited by thorn bird; 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:40.