PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Windfarms
Thread: Windfarms
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2014, 06:48
500N

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You probably won't find it. It's been hushed up for such a long time. It's not widely known and they don't won't you to know the truth. Bit like global warm. Proved it was so then they changed the name. Funny how many places in Australia have had the coldest days since records began this year

Yr Right

I don't do this often but I am going to say BS to your post unless you show a link to back up your argument.

They say Aussie are the biggest users. Why is this. This is fact. They place all we export onto us. That means all that is sent to China India Japan they burn it we wear the cost. Didn't know that did you.

IF they place all the export onto us, then that means the companies that export would have to buy credits or off sets and highly likely make one hell of a lot of them uneconomical propositions.

Which means that all the Annual reports for Woodside et al would be full of it, as would the business pages, as would the Gov't web sites.

I'll await your proof and if you provide it, I am happy to say I was wrong.

BTW1 - I am no friend of the Greens and the BS they sprout and would prefer to use them as fertilizer if we could.

BTW2 - I still don't get why you drove across Aus because of a tool box ??????