PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Windfarms
Thread: Windfarms
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2014, 09:40
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes I know a lot about crookwell. It was the first place in Australia to have a minor win against wind turbines in having some stoped. There is a hell of a lot more going on with what is happening down there. They all the way across to gunning and then lake George

These things are subsidised by the tax payer and anyone that uses power. Quick thought for all of you. How much concrete dose it take to hold up one of these things up.

Now Humpty Dumpty as usual nothing to say again. To answer your questions. Yes I have been made an expert witness by the Australian court system. Also if you haven't notice I only speak on a few topics on this site. And unlike your self which I'm guess Arnt even in the aviation industry.

You won't put **** on me go a head I really don't care.

Next is the biggest myth of all green house gasses. What a joke. C02 is not a green house gas for a start. They say Aussie are the biggest users. Why is this. This is fact. They place all we export onto us. That means all that is sent to China India Japan they burn it we wear the cost. Didn't know that did you. Next is base line power as these things come on line the power producers have to buy it so they slow down there generators. This then makes them inificent producing more c02 than at full power.

Get hold of this book.

Trashing the planet.

Read and weep at the lies told buy the greens. This book is a must read for those that Arnt sheep as she one by one exposes the green lies.