PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOPA election results
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2003, 08:28
Bill Pike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BrianH,
I am not about to be diverted from my work by accounting procedures. I am ignorant of them and have no interest in being otherwise. However, if I know a system has been in place for years, and the debt stays the same, if the money in the bank is increasing that is good and if it is decreasing that is bad. When it looked bad I put my focus on increasing income, and decreasing ougoings, rather than doing a course in accrual accounting, which would do neither. That is called Wagga economics by Geoff Dixon and it works for me. Direct accounting questions to someone who knows more please.
Snarek, I do not call you a ********. I have said that you waste your talent by bouncing about and wouldn't do anything I asked. Either you were not prepared to allow me to be the leader of your team, or perhaps we disagree on what being the leader means. I agree with most of your policies except that I don't agree that country people should pay for city control towers, aka LSC. I do agree that LSC was not properly followed through and as I remember you were put in charge of doing that. How is that going old son? You are now Marjorie's problem, and I will have no trouble working with you.

Last edited by Bill Pike; 15th May 2003 at 09:07.