PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Windfarms
Thread: Windfarms
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2014, 00:18
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't need to make stuff up. The court cases is a class action btw. Yep all good so long as it's not in your back yard. Btw I speak for my self if I have anything I'll say it if you don't like it don't read it that's maybe a little simple for some of you folk but maybe you don't have a life. Or maybe you all live in the city and don't give a dam about anyone else cause it's not in your back yard. And of course none of you have ever ever ever been court out in bad weather. And none of you every complain about the price of power now do you. And no one ever here ever complained about anything. And you all know exactly everything and no one else is alwolled to have any other opposition to your own views. And yes then continue with your low grade attacks on me and the problem I have with spelling. And ever wondered why there Arnt any other lames on here gee wiz. Then casa looking after it all we'll they not and this will and can be proven. Look at the regs requiring lighting of all structures agl. Now tonight go and have a look at how many of these are lighted. So hands up who when some one is cleaned up is going to face the family's and say well bit tough that sorry. Or like most off you go arrr F$&@. Maybe it may be you or your friend. Then what will you think. But as for now it's in someone else back yard and we'll you really could not give a stuff.