PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Empire Strikes Back! on Colour Defective Pilots
Old 30th Aug 2014, 11:28
ausdoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And again the twisting of words, selective quoting, and personal attacks. Nothing substantive to offer then.

What I said was that your persistently asking the same question, when I have over and over again told you I don't have any more information than you, is getting a bit boring. Perhaps you think that if you ask enough times you'll get a different answer.

A large part of my professional life is devoted to keeping pilots flying with all sorts of medical conditions. It's done by demonstrating to CASA, within the framework of their regulations, that the risk is acceptable to them. Badgering people on web forums doesn't cut it.

Perhaps you could turn your keen legal mind (probably better than your amateur psychiatry) to getting the regulations changed, as you are obviously very passionate about it. You appear to have expertise in aviation law. That would be of far greater use to the CVD pilots than calling names and playing word games on here.