PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 29th Aug 2014, 16:33
lele09131

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Application process

Hello everyone, first of all congrats to all of you who got the great news and good luck to those of you still waiting.
I have a question and I would like to know if anyone is in the same situation or in the position to give advice: I received an email from CAE on the 24th of July asking for my CV which has been sent the same night. The following day they replied saying that my CV has been sent to RYR for approval. They then advised me that my telephone interview would be scheduled on the 5th of August. During the telephone interview other than the general questions about the licences and results I have also been asked if I ever worked for them in any other capacity (cabin crew, ground ops etc). I did, 2007-2008 and I said it. The lady said that I would know the outcome by email after approx 4 days but haven't heard ever since. Do you know if by being a previous employer 6 years ago could penalise my application, and if so, why would they let me wait so long even to tell me no?

Should I send them an email or just wait? Please advice!!!!