PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Elementary flying training syllabus
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2014, 20:23
Muz165

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So after reading the replies I recalled someone giving me a few books, after having a little look around I have found "The Air Pilot's Manual, Book 1, Flying Training" revised and edited by Peter D. Godwin.

However I would still like a copy of the EFTS syllabus if anyone can point me in the right direction as I plan on doing Flying Grading in the not too distant future.

High_Expect, good guess in terms of where I gained my experience. I am an officer of roughly 7 years and was posted in Colerne for quite a while. I built some good links with the UAS there and was fortunate enough to do a good bit of flying. What do you instruct on and for what service? If you don't mind me asking?

So thanks for the replies so far, I will continue with the Pilot's manual I have for my PPL training but I'm still hoping for a copy of the EFTS syllabus to get me on the right track for flying grading... I know some people will suggest I go without preparing but I can't resist doing something before I turn up. 6 P's and all that...

Cheers.