PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Elementary flying training syllabus
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2014, 21:15
Muz165

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Elementary flying training syllabus

Good evening,

In brief: Can someone provide me with a copy of the Grob Tutor Elementary flying training syllabus? Ideally electronic...

I did some military flying about a year ago and we followed a blue folder for each lesson and I believe it was the Elementary flying training syllabus. I've now started working towards my PPL and I like the idea of having my lessons written down (I know PPL will be different to EFTS but I still want it).

I like the idea of having stuff written down along with some of the detail behind it. So my questions are:

1. Is there a classification on the syllabus (I believe not)?

2. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get hold of a copy? Ideally online? I'm willing to make a Paypal payment via Ebay to get hold of one.

Secondly,

Is there something similar for the civi world?

For example, if you haven't seen it, when you are told by your instructor to turn to the left this folder will explain (in writing so you can go over it later) exactly how you do that, ie. carry out your lookout first, look to your front at your attitude, turn on X degrees angle of bank, apply rudder etc etc...

I just can't remember that stuff after a flight once i've been sat in the cockpit getting thrashed with a million different things, well I can but I think I will learn and progress a lot faster if I can go over this stuff on paper.

Thanks in advance.