PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2014, 22:29
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bullets and the biting thereof.

What I like about the Canadian report is the 'makes no bones about it' approach – they identify a problem and get it sorted.

Minuscule we know we have a problem; Canada, America; the UK; NZ; Europe; Africa; India: China; the whole flaming world and it's wife knows it. Hiding the blessed TSBC report proves nothing apart from Australia will not categorically acknowledge there are massive problems and will do anything rather than admit the fact and sort it out.

The problems are real the solutions have been provided by your Senate and by your ordered Forsyth report. At least allow Australia the dignity of being seen to address the issues and meeting the challenge. Believe it or not; we can do it with style and innovation.

Hell I'm only a tax paying citizen and the embarrassment makes me squirm; how the devil can you, as the responsible miniscule face it down? The publicly viewable Cock-up (aberration) has to be acceptable; the conspiracy to cover up the Cock-up will only expose Australia to more ridicule.

The problem with having ones head stuck in the sand is, that ones arse is stuck up in the air.

Toot, toot bloody toot....Well, I'm over it ain't I...

Last edited by Kharon; 26th Aug 2014 at 22:39. Reason: Cooking with gas today...