PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Funding ideas after BBVA reject your application.
Old 26th Aug 2014, 20:04
AJWOOD78

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funding ideas after BBVA reject your application.

Thanks for some of the useful comments. Thanks also for the expected negative comments.
For the record, I have thought about modular route long and hard. However there were a couple of reasons why I haven't gone down this avenue.
1) my current job sees me working many hours a day and I have done studying in the evenings previously and I know how hard it is to study after working around 12 hours a day. When I'm not working I'm also thinking about the following day and what will need to be done then. This is one if the chief reasons I want to go integrated rather than modular. Believe me the modular route is far more appealing on the ££££ front!
2) I know quite a few guys who are captains for various airlines and I know if a couple of people who have gone through both integrated and modular training and they all say the same thing: the airlines prefer to select from the integrated pool. Last thing I want to do is get my cpl multi engine ir and then save up for a type rating only to let the whole lot lapse due to the airline's preferences.
Wish I had rich parents, wish I could marry a wealthy widow, wish I even knew the telephone number to Ronny Biggs. But I don't. Just annoys me that your social place in the world dictates what you can do.
Steps off soap box.....