PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Funding ideas after BBVA reject your application.
Old 26th Aug 2014, 10:39
gpiper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
john_smith

why do you always have to be the person who knows everything? You and I and all the guys know that what you say about not able to find a job if someone chooses to go modular is absolutely bs. Why do you think the cadet programs are full of 18-19 year olds?

I will tell you why, they go to New Zealand, or Arizona, they do their flying training and their skills tests. A flight examiner is assigned to them(who happens to be an instructor at their flight school) and passes them just to send them to the UK in time to be selected from the pool.

AJWOOD78

you want to be an airline pilot?, then find a way to secure a loan, otherwise go with the old traditional way like most of the guys did. You will end up paying less, have less support from your school, but if you have the guts, ability, money and most importantly patience, you will find you right hand seat job.

Do not, I repeat DO NOT listen to anyone who is trying to change your mind, the forums in this website are unfortunately a bad place to begin your research because most of the people here, do not have any idea, nor they have had a first hand experience with bank loans, integrated schools and etc.

Do you want a solid and above all true opinion? then go to the schools you are interested, find people who are already there, talk with them and examine all your possible options. Most of the people in PPRUNE have no idea, they just share with you what they have heard from others.

Last edited by gpiper; 26th Aug 2014 at 10:43. Reason: Spelling Errors