PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Alan's still not happy......
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2014, 08:04
Pundit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There has been a lot written in this thread but in the end it comes down to two simple facts

1. The shareholders are obviously satisfied with the Chairperson and the Board.

2. The Chairperson and the Board are obviously satisfied with the CEO and his management group.

While we like to think Qantas is iconic, the general public clearly don't agree. So forget the thought of help from this sector to save the company. I won't waste time on the political option.

Qantas is in a terminal decline. Get what you can, because if you wait to the end, it might be 10 cents in the dollar!

If you own shares in QF and disagree with the majority shareholder position, do as I did; sell you shares.

If you work for Qantas and disagree with the Chairman and the Board's position, do as I did; move on.

Life outside QF is very good and believe it or not, pilots who do not work for Qantas can actually fly so don't be scared of having to fly with turkeys. The only turkeys around are the investor shareholders.

Finally, don't think you have to stop whinging if you follow my lead. Whinging is a pilot's god given right.

Think of numero uno. That is what the Chairman and AJ do.