PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GA from an old not so bold.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2014, 22:57
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We'll I'll say this. Hit a dog long enough and he will bite you. Now call the Maint org or the engineer the dog and the costumer has the stick. I had one aircraft in the shop doing a service. The opposition aircraft had a minor problem. We stop work on the service to fix the small problem. Only to have the owner come down and abuse us of not working on his aircraft as he was in first. I said small problem and we will be back in the other aircraft soon. After more abuse I said we'll when his aircraft is in and you have a small problem pleased don't bring your aircraft down you will have to wait till we finish the other aircraft in future. So off he went knowing he just made a cock of himself. Service goes both ways. Like the aircraft I just down out of a service and a week later on it's first flight it had a problem. Owner came in abusing us for doing a **** job only to have a C/B failure. Next day his other aircraft in same type so we changed out the same C/B as the other aircraft. What next abuse for changing it out. wtf. It's an impossible to please most owners. We the evil devil. Al we do is cost you all money.