PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 12
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2014, 17:19
roulishollandais

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@DozyWanabee
Today the trial and appeal are completed. You should find the Final Judgment somewhere. It is public. I myself have attended the both trials of Colmar. A point was even discussed on "judicial truth" and "scientific truth" but not the "journalistic truth"! The trial and judgment have addressed all of these things with bright and talented lawyers whose names are now well known.

I understand your scepticism : that is the way it happened . I thought the military Lawyer would talk from the Air France approach chart for defense, ans days passing I finally asked him when ... His answer was "We don't want attack Air France". I was amazed how he would defend the military Controller : He did that perfectly, answering to all the questions of the Court and other Lawyers, but not more and finally said that Military had to decide too. (Me Soulez-Lariviere defended Mr Frantzen (SGAC) in a similar way with administration).

These Lawyers did their job very well.... As did the Airbus Lawyers team and the Court who has been able to find a way of Justice threw that big garbage of things written or hidden.
Victims were less happy and let me add that they took a wrong way :
1. Creating an association of victims after a crash cannot be used in French Law to get damage (we don't have Class Action)
2. Trying to manipulate the Court "to get more money" (from Airbus) was a very very bad idea.
Not only they didn't show a criminal act from the five persons, but they missed a better damage...