PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GA from an old not so bold.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2014, 10:29
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh yes we suppose to know everything and every ones aircraft intermitly and we all taught this as we go along. What's wrong with you fellas really. How the " f$&@" did you think we learnt in the first place. And as for cost this old aircraft require more and more work and inspections. It would be proven that who ever looking after your aircraft must not be to bad as you are still flying. As this air aft age bolts seize screws break and cracks appear. This is the world we live in. As for not knowning what the operator is doing in regards for cost we'll that is just crap. We know what happens. The problem is that operators under cut each other. The lame that's been subsidieing the industry forever. Time has come around now ( and it's going to get worse ) that lames are leaving and no one coming though to replace the looses. Why. As I've said low wages poor conditions and casa. Go rock the pilot tree and wear a hard hat. Rock the engineering tree and you will find it's empty. Whine all you like it's not going to fix it's self and why is that. Look at your own comments. Why would you won't to do it. Casa changed all the lic system to try and fix the problem with the instant engineer just add water we'll that's not going to work. You only start to really learn when you have your lic. And until you have and done the hard yards exams and finally get your hands on the little book you no one knows the resonposabilly that is then given to you. I've said it before and I'll say it again the hardest word as a lame is to say no. That means when your aircraft is broken is not going any where till it's fixed. And as I've said most of you can't afford to keep your aircraft. Don't blame the lame for this. It's about time if you think it's so easy go do the exams get your own lic do your own work

Cheers