PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Enstrom Corner
Thread: Enstrom Corner
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2014, 21:17
lvflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CO280FX Regarding your previous post about Enstrom doors. Can you describe the Velcro Bandaid a little more? I can't get the latch lined up and I've had the opportunity to experience the door flying open more than once, even once in a practice autorotation. Very unnerving. Also with your experience can you or anyone else give me some guidelines on oil temperatures that are normal for 77 280C. I just finished my first annual switching to Phillips 20WX50W and with 80+ degree and high humidity around here I'm still getting a warning on my JPL EDM 700 when climbing out with left quartering wind that flashes starting at 230 and goes up to 235 before starting to come back down when I level out. Do I need to adjust the alarm limit on the EDM? Is that a normally expected operating temperature with these conditions? I don't think it is so drastic around here to warrant the auxilary oil cooler, but what about using the Airwolf Chiller Airwolf Filter :: Oil Filter Chiller after relocating the oil filter or redirecting more air to the filter?