PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2014, 21:13
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of being good.

Sarcs – "Don't hold back Ferryman".
I can assure you; I was holding back, very sanguine post I thought; considering the endless vacillation, dithering and general buggering about from the miniscule's office. I intend to be equally muted about the piss poor journalists who steal their money and spend days rehashing the old words of others without being able to put a constructive, analytical report or even an opinion to their long suffering readers. Quite apart from taking money under false pretences, this constant 'drip-feed' of party line sludge serves no purpose except that of the anointed spin doctors and ensuring advertising dollars; unless of course you count keeping a bunch of expensive legal types fat, dumb and untroubled.

Mind you, if the creature who drafted that 'thing' in the SMH yesterday is representative of 'independent' 'impartial' journalists, I'll stand bare arsed. Thirty pieces of silver to kick a cripple, not bad for 30 minutes of disgusting gutter work.

But don't hold your breath for Australian journalists to grow a pair; the only way they stand out in a mob of sheep is that small, but significant difference.

Toot toot.......