PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Don't move out until we make a deal or my boys will kill you,‏
Old 22nd Aug 2014, 09:04
Capetonian

He's bitten :

You only have three days to send this money because time is not on my side I am now in the state together with my boys so you don't need to delay this payment for any reason I don't just want to west your life with reason but if you can not comply then bye. I will locate you where ever you are it will not take me any hour to get you.

You can send this money direct to my local Boko haram friends via western union money transfer. This money is to feed those kidnap children in Nigeria because my Boko haram friends run out of food.

Receivers name. Arinze Okagbue
Country. Nigeria.
Question. What is my name?
Answer. Friends.

You should send the money via western union money transfer amount $3000 any delay that you apply on this will be on your own risk. And I will guarantee you that as soon as you send this money the person that sends me to this job will be on danger because I don't want to west you but any delay on sending this money will affect your life and your family because that is my job. As soon as you send the money I will send you the tape of my conversation with this person that sends me for this job.

Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action. Once more do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead,

Bye bye.

Mark Henry-lon,

Hello Sir

Please do not threeten me like this I am very scared. And I don't understand this.

What is western union money transfer?

What is a Boko haram?

How can I send the money when I have it?

Thank you my friend

N M