PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 21st Aug 2014, 18:30
winterinhell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I did read the post..n to be honest,the pay structure, I mean flying allowance, deadhead on EY,blablabla doesnt really shocked me tho..it is what I get in my current airlines n mind you,im flying a national carrier..and for some of what QR give u,i know some other non middle east national carrier do practice the same..so for me it all really do depends on what u seek by making the big leap to the dessert..be well informed and make well informed decision..after all being a pilot we r trained n expected to be accountable for all our decision and action..so make ur studies b4 u decide to join,do join if u think its a right move and dont whine while u draw ur paycheck every end of the month..it is indeed an open sky out there..middle east is not the only place where u get to fly airliners..and I do appreciate the fact that it is not fairytale out there in the dessert,especially QR..