PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian recruiting cadets!!!
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2014, 17:15
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Code:
 It looks like you are not that immune to stress
Sure, you can always lecture me on how to maintain my cool when you hear "kids" expecting you to handle them the "candy" in a platter,this is the adult world,want something,got get it.

So,teach me how to be immune to stress? I'll tell you that I am doing considerably well under the circumstances…

So what makes me popular here?do you want me to share the best technique to do the multi-task test?or the data on the VR test?want a glass of milk and cookies too?perhaps I will read you a bed time story since you guys feel so fragile in this bad,wolf dominated adult world of aviation. :

Don't care what you think.When there's something I can help people with I help.All I ask is to stop bugging me with stupid,inconsiderate questions.Go fight your battles like I fight mine and don't expect people to just extend a red carpet to you.It is THAT simple.

p.s- Isn't it obvious that this type of information should not be shared?Did you read the disclaimer before start?Didn't it say that YOU should Answer it,and honestly,information not to be shared? please...clearly never worked in HR,I have seen this type of tests in my last job and you would be surprised how much weight they put in it.