PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian recruiting cadets!!!
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2014, 16:51
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Code:
Congrats, that is what CRM is all about
Can't believe you said that, if there was sarcasm,nothing surprises me anymore with pilots and their sense of entitlement.

No, CRM is also about effective use of the resources available. There are plenty of information on the internet, plus some shared over here. No one would go in-depth on the content of the questions in the test,unless they are stupid. It is a position open for very few jobs, hence the use of the word "competition". When I did it,and a lot of others too,we had to find out as we gone through,so should others,is that difficult to understand?Or are you one of those who think the world owes you and it is our duty to tell you ?

I shared as much as I could.SOmeone said the structure of the tests and I think that's fair,nothing more.People should refrain to ask me what's on the text used for the verbal reasoning, as I am giving others tools to perform at a higher standard than I did.Or am I crazy for saying that??at least I'm honest,that's how I feel!! After you finished the exam,would you splash all over the forum ,word by word,what was on the VR exam?knowing people would used to practice and then beat you later?C'mon...