PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian recruiting cadets!!!
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2014, 16:14
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Listen, It doesn't make sense, unless he had some abnormal results on the test, And/or, the people who got called are not contributors to this forum(possible still)except him. Having said that, it was too fast, he was obviously trolling…first post too,never came back to back his claims.So relax...

I'm speculating that they must have got over 2000 applicants,easy!!(that's using logic,comparing the numbers Wizzair and Flybe got) I doubt they would get an overall view of the right candidates to call that quick.

Cptwtlee,

That's a personality profile test.Whatever other candidates did won't matter,and shouldn't matter. It was very clear in the test instructions that you should have answered it in the best and most honest way as possible. After all,they want to see you. It doesn't really matter how you spread out the points as long as you felt it reflected the way you act daily(test 1), Or what you feel it would be the right way to act (test 4).You probably shot yourself in the feet but trying to manipulate the result. Normaly they know what they are doing and they will see right through it mate…

I had people sending me private messages asking me about what comes on the verbal reasoning test, please stop. It is a competition, why on earth would I put you in a privileged position against me, when I need a job so much? Serioulsy….