PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What can I read/study at the moment?
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2014, 03:14
takeoffpowerset

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh man look at those advice coming by ! learn the lingo's , study "handling the big jets " !! seriously is that the way all of you took your first step into aviation !!!
I might be completely wrong on this but i feel that in another year you should be finishing high school , presumably start your pilot training right after that . Well you should actually be looking at good flying schools ( out of india ) where you can complete you Private pilot certificate , Commercial pilot certificate .
Choosing the right school is not an easy task as a wrong school can really screw you up ( personal experience ) . so get on to the internet and start looking for good flight schools .

I'm a great fan of FSX and i feel you can try your hands on them as i always feel practical knowledge is much more imp than the books . You definitely need the books and knowledge but for now take it in a step by step manner .

Another thing which someone has already suggested is to do your Class2 medical test , the list of class 2 medical examiners is available on the DGCA website .

All the best .