PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2014, 19:30
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get real ? – Why?

CP –"You seriously believe the AFP is going to do anything more than spend 5 minutes pretending to care about this, then get back to something important?
.....More chance of selling me shares in the Brooklyn bridge than of convincing me things may change. But, the Sarcs research is very good and as we seem to be stuck in a time warp, it helps to fill in the time by supplying possible solutions to the MoP puzzle. I doubt anyone takes the AFP investigation, any of this charade, my fairy story or even Australian aviation 'seriously'. If they did the body count at the bottom of tall buildings would be much higher. But if you treat it as pure entertainment, realising it's true value is in that, then sanity and a few laughs along the way will be yours.

Scrubba " Given the continuing enthusiasm for the thought of CASA being referred to the AFP for investigation, can someone clarify for me how this works?
How very condescending; and lazy. How about doing your own research 'to clarify' for yourself 'how this works' and then regaling us all with 'your' entertaining analysis. There is great enthusiasm for the entertainment that provides; however if you want to get 'serious', then throw up your research contribution and we shall debate it. Make sure it's all your own work though.....