PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bae systems (jerez) school
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2003, 19:34
Touch'n'oops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First point I like to put forward is Mary Jo is not the reason or could of been a reason why I came here. There are fitter lasses working in the office!

But with that aside. I would just like to throw my two pence worth in.

I am on my 13th week here in Jerez and to tell the honest truth, I think this place is worth the dosh. Students do grumble that the pool isn't open and food is dodgy, but then again you can't ask or fix everything.

The ground notes, as far as I am concerned, have come on a long way since the first issue. Ground instructors know what they are on about and know how to make the **** stick. Even though there was a problem with one instructor. We mentioned our concerns to admin and swift action was taken.

On the flying side, I can see just by walking into the hangar that the a/c are well looked after, and I have heard very few complaints from the flying lot.

At the end of the day, I suggest you grab an Ryanair cheapo down to Jerez and check the suit out. Then go look at Oxford, whom by the way are meant to be the nearest competition for BAe.

It's your cash and everyone is different, so go, look,see and judge for your self. It is worth putting in a little cash for research on such a large investment!!!

Good Hunting