PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 12
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2014, 10:37
roulishollandais

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don"t think that "safety increases profit" ! Accidents increase PIB, GDP much more. The benefit of safety is only marginal and false money of bankers jumps in the safety closed loop.

SMS is surely a great improvement, but must be seen as a procedure not a social procedure, but a brain understanding unless the lawyers jump in the loop with worlds and worlds !

I still don't see the tremendous improvement of safety in Airbus statistics posted by A33Zab as due to FBW, but the pages 9 and 10 showing the excessive long time 10 years to stabilize the FBW accidents (not enough testing of flying software) and the decreasing level of pilot (accidents' rate x3 from 1994 to 2013) in not limited A/C.

I don't want to consider safety issue in aviation as culture problem. It is not the ICAO concept after a World War. Accidents result of actual facts. "Culture" the best way to mix culpability to gestures,isn't?

Nearly everybody is convicted inside of himself that he is doing the right thing...

Last edited by roulishollandais; 19th Aug 2014 at 16:57. Reason: spelling, ICAO, testing flying software, "is"