PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Actual take-home salary DEC Flydubai
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2014, 08:34
MCO951

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Missing Randy BMC

Before I joined FZ, "Randy BMC" was the voice of reason.

He was instrumental in helping me make an informed decision whether or not to uproot my family and take a chance on a new airline.

I do not pretend to be a replacement for Randy, but I think it is important for an objective description to still be provided on this forum.

There are many pros and cons to moving here, flying here, and living here.

We are in the midst of a major growth period. I want people who join us to be well informed, so when they come, there are no surprises.

If any pilot is seriously considering joining FZ, please read all the info you can, read the negative, filter what you need.

Check Property Real Estate for Sale and Rent. Jobs in the Middle East and North Africa , Free Classifieds in with Dubizzle.com for prices of villas or flats, autos, furniture, etc. Look on google maps where you think you want to live.

I did all of this before I came here, so when I arrived, there weren't many surprises.

FZ is a good job. It may not be the best job in aviation, in the expat world, or even in Dubai. It is what you make of it. Right now, it is the best job for me, and for my family.

With the exception of the multi-level car park, every one of the changes (future improvements) described by mgmt before I joined, have come true. Change comes slowly, but eventually

I really only want to work with people who want to be here.

I didn't include the dubizzle link, it popped in after I posted..
Disclaimer: this is not an endorsement for said website..

Last edited by MCO951; 19th Aug 2014 at 08:36. Reason: Description of dubizzle link