PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines - THY Recruitment (Merged)
Old 18th Aug 2014, 06:58
porkflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From your posts , age and evident nationality I assume you are in Turkey probably just to integrate your retirement cheque. I also believe you are on WB fleet and therefore sure you are enjoying your block off days , free confirmed ticket, higher salary ( for what the TL is worth now ..) and housing benefits . You also probably fit the environment and your flattery is completely understandable.
I, on the other end , had a totally different experience and from that experience, I can say that THY was and apparently still is a mockery that makes Ryanair , now, a dream of fairness and professionalism trust me.
The extreme turnover just shows the reality .For you I understand it's a dream job.This is actually where the problem lies but do not disseminate false information based on your specific "privileged" situation.
Remember no one forced THY to hire expat. They could have remained a small regional carrier crashing a plane every now and then.
But since they did they have been messing around with them in all possible ways and pissing them off by the hundreds . The mistake we all made was expecting THY to be a "normal" airline which is definitely not the case. Imagine the "best European"
Don't worry as soon as a Turk will be ready to replace you , you will be kicked out .Don't make the mistake of thinking is going to take that long whatever they tell you. Don't be fooled by their opportunistic courtesy. In reality they don't like you . Its their DNA.
By the way YOUR national carrier has been sold to Arabs... mine is presently hiring.

Last edited by porkflyer; 18th Aug 2014 at 08:55.