PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cessna 150 checkist
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2014, 10:51
dodos9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Plenty of replies here! Whilst not even trying discuss whether or not checklists should be used (I'm a PPL holder with not more than 55 hours - not very experienced at all!) I am still going to use it. The vast majority of these replies don't exactly answer my question, but nevertheless I read each and every single one of them and thanks to anyone who replied in the thread! See, all I am is a PPL holder who has done his PPL on a PA-28 and who now, whilst on holiday abroad, wants to go ahead and rent a C150 - a plane which I have never flown before. Hence, I would feel very unsafe not having a checklist and therefore it's not a choice of whether to have one or not, but rather a choice of which one to use. One good reply was from Wood73, who said he has an AFE one and also mentioned what's in it - thank you! Another useful replies where from people recommending the ones from the POH, as these are the only ones approved- thanks again!
I rang the flight school and whilst they said they can easily provide me with a checklist, I might go for the AFE one for the time being in order to study it before I go there.
Once again, thanks to everyone who replied!
Regards
Dom