PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - tell us about your crew meals
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2014, 22:11
romeocharlie

Received 41 Likes on 14 Posts
I think some of you are getting precious. In MOST cases it is possible to buy something and take it to work. This includes you whiners on 11 day trips. People with specific dietary (and not so specific - paleo) seem to cope just fine bringing food to work and finding it O/S. Yes it is harder to find healthier food or something edible in some places, or when you've got a fairly long duty ie extending to 16hrs or more.

I'm sure most guys and girls in GA that don't get catering would love a hot meal while they're dragging some over paid polly out to Burketown in a 40yo baron, but they pack their own lunch and don't whinge about it. I can only imagine the response I would've gotten if I'd asked GAM to cater my bank running everyday.

And to answer the original question, we get 4 business class hot meals, most of which are pretty good (probably not amazingly healthy) especially when hungry at 4am. I also bring my own food if I am trying to be healthy.

Rant over.

Last edited by romeocharlie; 17th Aug 2014 at 03:01. Reason: Need to learn English good.