PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2014, 20:47
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The art of bookmaking and the breaking of wind.

Sarcs – sorry mate; I didn't think my twiddle was more than a fart in the thunderstorm you kicked up. I'm just trying to run a book and a bookie needs to work the SP odds, which means reading the wind and other auguries. So, may I assume that Canadian Club is now an official entry? Even money, down to odds on is the best I can do, if you're quick.

I wonder though, the TSBC brief and remit 'could' be construed a few ways; from tick-a-box through to the full Monty. But I like your research, it makes sense and presents a sound construct of a possible cause (motive- if you like) for the antics we watched during the Senate inquiry. It is a righteous starter – but will the TSBC run it? and will the minuscule see the benefit to having his much vaunted, all powerful CASA dragged through court; does he have any other option?. I'd say it's more a bloody big time bomb, than a thunderstorm – if proven. There are great benefits from the doing of it, but will the minuscule see them ?

One thing though, the 'white hat' troops (those remaining) will breathe a lot easier when the sun returns to Sleepy Hollow. IF the PM department gets involved, I am reliably informed that the top two, if not three layers will achieve 'an altered state'. This can only be a good thing. Without the support of the dark lord, the minions, catamites and willing accomplices become fair game for the 'White hats' and payback is as an evil a bitch as Karma.

Thorny – if Sarcs is on target and he finds the breadcrumbs, well Kevlar is ok for light ordinance, but the big guns are refining the firing resolution, computing coordinates and range. Interesting times – for all I should say.

Aye well, it's all Bliss, wind and speculation; we just won't know until Truss decides that industry is a priority and gets off his arse and blinks. Once for yes, twice for no. Heh heh, unless one of the Senate decides Truss is not the Sphinx, but an ostrich.

The sexual life of the ostrich
Is stranger than that of a man

Toot toot..