PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DONCASTER SHEFFIELD
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2014, 09:37
jumpseater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TimmyW Like I said, Links being newcomers to DSA, and obviously operating a tight ship financially, its hard to see how their services will survive this incident, especially considering their other aircrafts are used elsewhere
Well Timmy, here's your airline 101 lesson, I'm surprised you haven't been taught by your rancid sauces which you normally use. Someone from/peel/the airport/Thompson/Doncaster Free Press, I'm sure I've forgotten someone, there have been so many idiots you've used as your sauce.

1/cover the programme with other fleet aircrafts adjust whole fleet schedule to make work.
2/ad hoc charter aircrafts for selected flights option #1 doesn't work for
3/wet lease another aircrafts Wet lease in simple terms for Timmy to understand means the car/drivers/petrol/MOT & Service are included
4/dry lease an aircrafts this means the cars V5 is changed to reflect the new registered keeper and they look after it. The ownership of the car doesn't change
5/ buy a new aircrafts

Anyone who actually knows a bit about aviation can work the above out, and any reasonable sauce would have told you the above. So no, I doubt this is the end of this service or Links Air at all.

SFCC, I feel your pain mate, I really do ...