PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NPPL/MICROLIGHT DUAL REVALIDATION
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2014, 07:07
much2much

Location: England that central part of Britian between Ecosse and Occupied France
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
indeed it does read a NPPL rating can not be revalidated ,until the second year.re the hrs are complete

I have no question here, and it is to ensue the 6 hrs are complete

but where multiple ratings are held only one needs to be on each class , plus the total requirements

at revalidation of of my SSEA all requirements will be met exept the microlight rating will not be in the second year.

effectively meaning a further 6 hours later to comply.

so not advantage gained either in been able to cross credit, or over a SEP ,except in the case of the later the medical requirement.

perhaps as well to apply or a LAPL fly on that .or

try my arm at a class 2 med for a EASA PPL; 12 hrs second year annual med! or may be

"f**k"CAA NPPL ,and EASA ..get

class 3 FAA and fly non EASA and microlight, on my FAA licence

or spend money, saved. to fly those hours, on a hooker and enjoy been F**cked ,but not by Bureaucrats.

???SO there again if I apply for a lapl will hours flown in EASA aircraft count towards maintaining my NPPL M rating given both SEA and Microlight will be on my CAA PPL

I totally understand the renewal requirements as read, but there is something somewhere, about consolidating, the date that I am missing.

The BMAA, despite, all good intent and been pleasant. were sadly lacking in information the last time I spoke to them on a different license issue, or perhaps a little afraid to comment without a official e mail request. May be correctly,