PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WIZZ AIR Autumn '14
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2014, 21:22
drag king

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has anyone applied without that joke of the JOC?

Dost it lead to immediate PFO-letter if you do, all the other requirement met and exceeded (i.e. >1000 hrs TP, previous commercial experience, MCC etc)?

BigD, stop bashing these kids, go and get someone of your size, dude! On the N/America forum you and your pals jumped at my throat just because I suggested that USA could ease a bit the immigration law for experienced pilots and now here you are to mud these guys just because they vent their frustration? Wanna try first hand? You guys across the pond have it VERY easy compared to us, trust me. Yes, you have to break your back CFI-ing, pipeline-survey etc but it is very much a proven path that we can only dream of.

I have been the sworn enemy of P2F and SSTR/LT since day one...in VNY! Anunaki is right when he says that cr@p was invented in the USA: the names of Ameriflight and Gulfstream Academy spring to mind.Still, I think paying to make a break in this industry is disgraceful and it will bite anyone who does it in his/her arse sooner or later, they are digging their own T&Cs' grave.

What will stop it? Perhaps our own COLGAN 3407, something that is insane even to think about that is what it is: a predatory industry where no prisoners are taken (not much different than the one you Americans experience with your regionals), so make sure you get your house in order before you criticize other for their wrong-doing.

Last edited by drag king; 14th Aug 2014 at 21:53.