PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WIZZ AIR Autumn '14
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2014, 19:56
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WIZZ AIR Autumn '14

Hahahaha pathetic you are !! When did I ever paid for a type rating ??mine was paid for by the company!I paid for a instructors rating,I think you are confused lol 250TT ???you are so damaged "sweetheart" .Yes, Skygod,first to come here ,arrogantly pouring vinegar on peoples wounds,how dare you,what gives you the right??self entitled much?I have't received that email in case you didn't read right but I am sad some of these good people keep getting doors shut on their face .So mr CFI-IIIII astronaut ,jog on…
p.s- Just to add, I agree with you too,not an entry level.But guess what?it is what Wizzair wants..so people with that level of experience will apply,and so should they.I wish I have had those opportunities when I first graduated,I wish them all the best of luck.If you had the opportunity to compete for a job on the 320 before you got your CFI certificates,you wouldn't pass would you?
This is what older,experienced pilots do, you were so condescending,hence my aggressive response.I am sure many pilots with experience, like you said, will agree with you too. Shame none of them will admit that they are also at fault, they are partly the reason the industry is in a nose dive.Wasn't P2F invented in America,by experienced pilots?oh well…
I won't go to the experienced side of the forum, laugh at other peoples misfortunes. Anyway,Guys, September the recruitment season starts,let's hope for better days!!

Last edited by Anunaki; 14th Aug 2014 at 21:01. Reason: add points/spelling