PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WIZZ AIR Autumn '14
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2014, 19:44
TheBigD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will be more constructive then some sky-Gods here. I would disregard the troll as it is certain that he wasn't always a experienced pilot was he?easier to be a keyboard warrior,wouldn't say it to your face.
Anunaki,
You are right buttercup, I wasn't always an experienced pilot. But guess what, after my CPL, I got my CFI/CFII/MEI and instructed for a while to get more experience. Then after that it was working for a 135 operator before I finally moved on.

Me the skygod? Hardly. Never would consider myself anything of the sorts. You with your WHOLE 250 hrs TT wanting to fly an Airbus or a Boeing. You sir are the skygod, because when I had that time, I was just looking forward to flying a PA44; because I knew that I had a fairly limited skill set...Hats off to you skygod.

What a selfish little boy like you fails to realize is that you with your 250 hours is the one degrading this industry.Paying for a type rating, working for peanuts, and then wondering why the industry's T&C's have gone to ; whereas much more deserving and experienced guys wont get a shot. I think you actually do realize this but do not want to admit it; calling me out as a troll is a better way to deflect the issue. And by the way, the funny thing is the guys that do have real experience will agree with me; whereas the 250 hour wonders will call me a troll. Go figure.

By the way, thanks for taking the time to read my posts. I'm honored as I honestly wouldn't spend the time going through others history.

Best of luck man. I honestly do wish you all the best in your pursuit of an airline career. Feel free to bash me Anunaki, but I won't waste my time with this thread anymore than I unfortunately have. Good luck.

Last edited by TheBigD; 14th Aug 2014 at 19:56.