PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WIZZ AIR Autumn '14
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2014, 18:43
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The BigD,

Yes "darling", right there, face to face. I know that, I'm no mug, and not naive. Now, there's obviously people with issues that find pleasure and make it harder for these boys/girls, let it be will ya TheBigD..head. They got their PFO and that's that.

To everyone else;

I will be more constructive then some sky-Gods here. I would disregard the troll as it is certain that he wasn't always a experienced pilot was he?easier to be a keyboard warrior,wouldn't say it to your face.

September there will be a couple of outfits hiring low hours, just keep trying. Meantime look for options. It is a fact that many of the bashers here had also to start somewhere, try to look past their hypocrisy and follow what you feel is right. (I did a instructors rating, considered going to Africa etc)So get out of your comfort zone,if you really want it you will have to make sacrifices. Good luck!

p.s: I read a few of TheBigD posts and…laughable.Spends his time here bashing people, arrogant and pretentious.If he is what he says, he is no success story so take it with a pinch of salt.PFO.

Last edited by Anunaki; 14th Aug 2014 at 18:48. Reason: ad that some people need a life.