PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airborne systems flight training
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2014, 20:05
Rostori

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guess I was particularly angry when I wrote that, but it is the truth. A quick search on Google will have you set up with lower prices. If you're just hour building, I'd go for the cheapest I could find. Future employers won't care if that single engine was twice your age, and you can verify good condition for yourself. Does it have to be fxe? Other nearby airports include pompano and boca raton, along with north perry south of Fort Lauderdale international. They're all towered if that's what you're going for. The whole east coast is full of towered airports, then there's naples on the other coast, which is supposed to be really nice with cheap accommodation.
Airborne used to be really nice, but it is more than over loaded now. I fell for their reputation as well, but they're just not coping right now. Too many students and too little money. Stay away. They're also student focused, so I don't know how an outside hour builder would do at all.
There's a smaller school across the road called sky eagle that might be able to hook you up