PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA World Traveller Plus or Virgin Premium Economy
Old 13th Aug 2014, 12:37
GROUNDHOG

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Normally we try to fly BA Club on the 747 upper deck, last crossing was PE and have to say it was fine. If anyone from BA is reading this a strange catering issue on YVR anyway is that there is no non meat choice on the inbound menu, there is in Y and there is in C but not PE??? Fortunately Lady Groundhog had a spare economy meal.

We suffered a 21 hour delay ( weather related) but BA were brilliant putting us up in a great hotel and feeding us etc. Virgin may well have done the same but every flight we have had with BA seems to be consistently good rather than anything exceptional

On Virgin we have had very good and not so good, one particular instance that really annoyed me when in a long check in line they were taking there own staff out of the line and to the front where they were allocated seats or upgraded. When it came to our turn there were no seats together, I went ballistic and said I would tell the TTG and Travel News what had happened, strangely they managed to find two seats after all!