PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Actual take-home salary DEC Flydubai
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2014, 11:17
dubaigong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't take anything personal as I have my career plan but for more than 5 years now some pilots have been trying to achieve what you are wishing for BUT it didn't happen...

WHY ?

Most probably for the same reason that for more than 10 years now pilots complain at Ryanair and things have not improved at all , it's even getting worse because of one main reason selfishness and lack of action from enough pilot within the company.

It is the same here at FZ nothing will change and they always will find enough pilots like Ryanair and the like have because the guys joining are not planning to stay but to get something then leave .
Looking for a type jet rating , a command upgrade , some tax free money etc...
If you really wants to see changes it will not be by dividing the workforce but by finding a way to unite them and work together.
For that I wish you all the best because when I see that pilots need to give money to find some fellows to accept to swap some flights to help them I am not very optimistic.
I have never ask for any money to help out any pilot when it was possible and I have even been flying to Kabul , Kandahar etc... just to help.
And I have never call sick to avoid flying to those places , forcing some fellow pilots on standby to fly to it like some other guys.
With this kind of behavior I don't have a lot of hope for the future here...